Asia is the world’s largest continent with more than 45 countries sharing its area. Each one has its own flag to represent the country and symbolize its values. In this flags of Asia quiz, there are 25 questions divided into 4 rounds.
It is designed to test your knowledge of different Asian flags. Challenge yourself with this quiz to see how you do! Once you have taken the quiz, you can be a quiz master and play with your family and friends as well. The answers are given at the end of the last round.
Name the country
Can you identify the country by its flag? There are 7 questions in this round and each correct answer earns you 1 point.
Round-1 Points: 7
1. Which Asian country has a white dragon displayed on its flag?
2. It is the only non-quadrilateral national flag in the world. Do you know which flag this is?
3. This flag features a depiction of the country’s famous religious monument. Can you identify this flag?
4. Which Asian country has a lion depicted on its flag?
5. This flag represents one of the newest Asian countries. Do you know which country has this as its flag?
6. Which country features a green cedar tree on its national flag?
7. This flag is also known by the name of Taegukgi. Which country does this flag belong to?
Flags of Asia – Multiple Choice Questions
In this section, there are 8 multiple-choice questions. You will get 1 point per correct answer.
Round-2 Points: 8
1. Which flag is this?
2. Which country does this flag represent?
3. Which country has this flag?
4. Which flag is this?
5. Which country does this flag symbolize?
6. Which country has this flag?
7. Which flag is this?
c. United Arab Emirates (UAE)
8. Which country does this flag represent?
Identify the Flags of Asia
You need to Identify the right flag that represents the given country. This section has 5 questions. Each correct answer will give you 1 point.
Additionally, there are 5 bonus points up for grab in this round. If you correctly identify the other flag too, you will score 1 bonus point per answer.
Round-3 Points: 10
1. Identify the national flag of Vietnam.
2. Identify the national flag of India.
3. Identify the national flag of Kyrgyzstan.
4. Identify the national flag of Syria.
5. Identify the national flag of Kuwait.
Here is the last round of our flags of Asia quiz. There are 5 questions in this part of the quiz.
In each question, a general awareness fact about the country is mentioned as a clue. Identify the country whose flag is shown in the picture.
Round-4 Points: 5
1. The fortress of Masada is found in this country. Can you guess which country’s national flag is this?
2. This Southeast Asian country is home to Mount Kinabalu. Do you know which country’s national flag is this one?
3. The Giant Panda is the national animal of this country. Can you identify the country that has this flag?
4. It is the only landlocked country in Southeast Asia. Do you know which country this flag symbolizes?
5. The ancient Al Khamis Mosque is located in this country. Can you guess which country this flag belongs to?
Flags of Asia Quiz Answers
Bravo! You have managed to go through all 4 rounds of this quiz. Check the answers and see how well you knew the Asian flags.
4. Sri Lanka
7. South Korea
1. c. Maldives
2. a. Thailand
3. d. Jordan
4. b. Yemen
5. c. Iran
6. a. Armenia
7. b. Bangladesh
8. d. Brunei
1. Flag 2 is the national flag of Vietnam. The other flag belongs to Azerbaijan.
2. Flag 1 is the national flag of India. The other flag belongs to Oman.
3. Flag 1 is the national flag of Kyrgyzstan. The other flag belongs to Mongolia.
4. Flag 2 is the national flag of Syria. The other flag belongs to Saudi Arabia.
5. Flag 1 is the national flag of Kuwait. The other flag belongs to Singapore.
You May Also Like
Over To You Now…
We hope you loved this list of flags of Asia quiz questions and answers. Please leave a comment below to give your feedback about the quiz.